An exception 0E has occurred at 00XX:XXXXXXXX in VxD IFSMGR
This problem occurs if:
- You have an IDE CD-ROM drive.
- The Disconnect option on the Settings Tab of the CD-ROM Properties sheet is selected.
- Click the Start button, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click System, and then click the Device Manager tab.
- Double-click CD-ROM, and then double-click your installed CD-ROM device.
- On the Settings tab of the CD-ROM Properties sheet, clear the check box next to the Disconnect option.
- Click OK or Close.