Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 1:28 AM
Subject: Need Tax Relief?
I am sure you paid the federal government more in taxes this year than you care to remember. And I bet you want some tax relief.
Your elected officials will return to Washington in one week. Before they return to Washington, you need to let them know you want them to support President Bush's full $1.6 trillion tax relief plan.
Many of your Congressmen and Senators are conducting town hall meetings today and the rest of the week. It is important that you attend a meeting and that you encourage 5 friends to join you at the meeting as well. To locate a meeting in your area, please visit http://www.bushtaxrelief.com/townhall.asp.
If town meetings are not scheduled in your area, call or schedule a meeting with your Congressman and Senators in their local offices. Invite 5 others to join you.
Please go to http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW_by_USA_Map.htm to find your Congressman's contact information on their website.
For local contact information for your Senators, visit their websites via http://www.senate.gov/senators/senator_by_state.cfm.
It's your money. It's your tax relief. Make your voice heard.
TODAY'S ACTION ITEMS:
1. PLAN TO ATTEND A TOWN HALL MEETING in your area. To locate a meeting in your area, please visit http://www.bushtaxrelief.com/townhall.asp.
2. FIND 5 FRIENDS TO ATTEND A TOWN HALL MEETING.
3. SET UP A MEETING WITH YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND SENATORS AT THEIR LOCAL OFFICES. If you can't get on their schedule, call to let them know they should support the President's tax relief plan.
4. SIGN OUR ONLINE TAX RELIEF PETITION supporting the President's tax relief plan by visiting http://www.bushtaxrelief.com/signpetition.asp. Also, please tell everyone you know to sign it.
5. JOIN OUR TAX REFUND TEAM LEADERS PROGRAM by signing up at http://www.bushtaxrelief.com/leaders.asp. As a Team Leader, you will receive updates and action items that will help the President's plan become the law of the land.
You can also help Republican National Committee efforts to pass the President's budget and tax relief plan. Please make an online contribution today by using this secure link: https://www.econtributor.net/Contribution/Contribution.cfm?AID=ITYPOWNPZHII
Republican National Committee
Contributions or gifts to the Republican National Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by the Republican National Committee.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the eChampion mailing list, simply click here:
(unsubscribed line removed by fh)
To become an eChampion click here: http://www.echampions2000.com